Did you realize that when you are sleeping, your energy is flowing in perfect alignment with your dreams and desires? Your conscious brain is turned off and you aren’t able to think about your worries, regrets, fears or limited beliefs. So, when you wake up, you are ready to energetically flow through your day! That’s why there is power in your positive thoughts in the morning.
“You are in pure positive energy every moment that you are asleep.” – Abraham Hicks
But that ends when you wake up and start worrying about, dreading, or feeling bad about what you are going to do today.
Then your energy dips back down and you are out of alignment again.
To allow yourself to stay in pure positive energy for at least a little while longer, making a habit of saying positive thoughts in the morning will help.
Here’s a few to get started. Keep a few that resonate with you by your bed, so they are available to you when you wake up.
30 positive thoughts to start your day:
- Thank you for another beautiful day to be alive.
- I guide myself to the things on my path that feel good.
- When I find something that feels good, I will go that way.
- I will stay in a state of appreciation today.
- Things are always working out for me.
- I will allow myself to have fun today.
- What should we create today?
- I will relax and give in to this natural state of wellbeing.
- Everything I want is downstream, I will let go of the oars.
- Today I will focus on the good.
- I will keep reaching for better feeling thoughts today.
- Nothing is more important than that I feel good today.
- I’m excited to send out love today!
- Thank you for the challenges I will meet today so that I can learn how to make my life better!
- I face today with an open mind.
- I am worthy of all the blessings I am asking for.
- Everything is working out in my favor.
- I am grateful for every breath and every step I take today.
- I intentionally choose a life filled with freedom, growth and joy.
- Everywhere I look I see love.
- My intention today is to be happy.
- I am a magnet for all the desires of my heart.
- Thank you for the unique gifts I have that I can share today.
- I am open to accepting all forms of abundance the Universe has to offer me.
- My life is filled with abundance.
- I feel strong and healthy today.
- I have everything I need to face any challenges that come up today.
- Thank you for the opportunity to create another beautiful day!
- My words and actions will reflect my dreams and desires today.
- I believe in myself today and always!
Take advantage of the benefits that a good night’s sleep can give you. Just by going to sleep you can erase any resistance you were feeling during the day.
By saying and thinking these positive thoughts in the morning, you can start your day with ease. Any time during the day that you start feeling resistance or negative feelings again, bring your mind back to these thoughts.
The more often you think these positive thoughts, the faster it becomes a habit. Make it a habit to start your day off with pure, positive energy!
“In the absence of resistance, all things are possible.” – Abraham Hicks
Have a beautiful, positive day!