The Top 10 things about time and space, that are easiest to forget...
1. You chose to be here and you knew what you were doing.
2. There are no "tests" and you're not being judged.
3. Everyone's doing their best, with what they know.
4. You already have whatever you're looking for.
5. You are of the Divine, pure God, and so is everyone else.
6. Religion needs spirituality; spirituality does not need religion.
7. You're naturally inclined to succeed - at everything you do.
8. You happen to life, life does not happen to you.
9. Order, healing, and love belie every moment of chaos, pain, and fear.
10. Following your heart is the best way to help others.
The truth shall set you free,
P.S. And... coffee, tea, and chocolate are proof enough that you're adored from the unseen.
We are unable to include your personalized name or goals for Notes sharing at this time.
Thanks for your understanding!
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
© www.tut.com ®
“Notes from the Universe remind me I'm a part of something much bigger and that my dreams are constantly being realized.
I love them! Thanks Mike!”
“I look forward to my Note from the Universe every morning and, gosh, they're always so right on!! These NOTES help me start my day humbled and hopeful.
“Mike Dooley is a great messenger of truth; a gift for humanity.”
Author of The Four Agreements
“Mike Dooley's Notes from the Universe have charged my day with absolute joy, more times than I can remember.”
Author of The Secret
“One of the first things I do every day is look at my Note from the Universe. What a difference it makes! Sets the pace for a positive and productive day.”
Miss Universe 2012
“Notes from the Universe continue to be a hugely inspirational touchstone around the globe, reflecting always the miracle of your own highest understanding, and informing you again and again of Who You
Author of Conversations with God
“Since I haven't seen one Note from the Universe which I don't take for true, I suspect that you and I come from the same part of the galaxy. Here's my thanks and joy for the gifts of your insight and understanding to us all.”
Author of Jonathan Livingston Seagull
“For those of us seeking guidance, signs and blessings, there’s nothing better than Notes from the Universe. I am infinitely grateful that the ‘bigger thing’ found a willing scribe in Mike Dooley. Thank you, Mike!”
Author of E2