Right now, we're at a critical point in shaping our destiny, which hinges entirely on the private and collective decisions we make that increasingly have global implications.
Of course, we knew what we were getting into, born when we were, that the world would be moving from darkness into the light, from confusion and fear into truth and love; that we’d be alive at the dawn of our species’ spiritual awakening.
And you, born when you were, knew, given our natural propensity to self-correct and thrive, there’d still be a great likelihood of stunning advances in every field of humanity during this very lifetime.
Knowing this will hopefully ground and reassure you.
What matters most, however, are your choices in this lifetime, not who you were and what you did in others. What matters is facing today’s fears. Living today’s dreams. Creating new stories. Understanding yourself.
The lessons that follow are meant to move you to those ends...
These lessons are from my new book, A Beginner's Guide to the Universe, which is now available for pre-order. If you pre-order it this week, you can attend my LIVE 2-hour Masterclass and Birthday Celebration on February 7th for FREE. This way for all the details and to celebrate with me on my birthday...
1. Step one for changing the entire world is falling in love with it as it already is. Same for changing yourself.
2. Always listen to your doubts. Not just because they might teach you of your fears but because, sometimes, they might teach you of your wisdom.
3. It’s perfectly okay, and sometimes highly ideal, to claim all is well amid doubt and confusion. To be happy in spite of challenges. To laugh at problems. Dance without a partner. Sing without a rhyme. And talk to inanimate objects.
4. Your feelings are your choice, what manifests thereafter may not be. Choose wisely.
5. Taking full responsibility for your life includes never forgetting to have fun.
6. It’s not what’s said that determines whether you’re being honest, but why you said it. For example, if someone told you it’s a beautiful day, to distract your attention from the dent they just put in your car door, they’d be very dishonest.
7. Never make a decision until you have to.
8. Always see work as play and play as important, and soon you won’t know the difference between them.
9. The trick to being in the right place, at the right time, is knowing you already are.
10. The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living them at once, however humbly, to any degree you can. If you can’t travel far, travel near. If you can’t dine out, go for dessert. If you don’t have a travel partner, be your own.
These observations from my new book, A Beginner's Guide to the Universe, were arrived at in the same way each time, through blending experience, logic, and intuition.
I’ve found throughout my life that by holding on to questions long enough, particularly ones that doubled me over in angst or awe, the answers I sought inevitably arrived.
If you pre-order A Beginner's Guide to the Universe this week, you can attend my LIVE 2-hour Masterclass and Birthday Celebration on February 7th for FREE. This way for all the details and to celebrate with me on my birthday...
Become a blog contributor!Learn more!
These daily emails will remind you of your power and life’s magic, and they’re personalized with your dreams and goals! Plus, I’ll send you my 5-minute guided visualization. It’s free!
By completing this form, you are agreeing to receive email messages from TUT.
© 2017 TUT (The Universe Talks). All rights reserved.