1. Be grateful for your life, every bit of it, even the downright heart-wrenching traumatic moments. Without them you would have no comparison for the wonderful, soul-singing brilliant times.
2. Don’t denigrate yourself. You are an amazing person, with amazing abilities. We each have our own talents and gifts and yours are incredible, recognize them as such.
3. Be kind to yourself and others, whether they are friends, family, or complete strangers. Kindness goes a long way and has a ‘pay it forward’ action.
4. Smile more. It brightens up your day, other people’s day, and of course your face.
5. Stop worrying needlessly. It doesn’t take away tomorrow’s troubles – it takes away today’s peace.
6. Stop comparing yourself to others. There is no need, you are ‘one in a million’ and a very special person.
7. Be aware of your thoughts, they create your world. And if you’re not sure whether your thoughts are helping or hindering you, be aware of the feelings that come from your thoughts. If the feelings you have don’t feel right, then change the thought until the feeling is good.
8. Stop wasting your time wanting, wanting, wanting. If you have a dream then analyze it and start moving toward it, rather than wanting the whole picture at once. Think of it like a jigsaw puzzle -- piece the parts together a bit at a time. Then eventually, without too much effort, you’ll have the whole picture.
9. Stop worrying what others think of you. They are too worried what you are thinking of them to be thinking critically of you!
10. Make 2017 your year. Rise like a phoenix from the ashes of 2016 to create a stupendous future for yourself.
11. Make a life rather than a living. Don’t work at a job you hate just to make a living. You managed to get that job, so you’ll get another, one that you enjoy. Then you'll have a life and not just be making a living.
12. Don’t live a life built on fear and doubt. That’s not a life. Build your life on love, kindness, and generosity to all, and most importantly to yourself.
13. If you want to create abundance for yourself, create it for someone else. What you give out, you get back. Whether it’s money, love, gratitude… whatever. Give it to someone else and watch it flow into your life.
14. Look at the world through eyes of love. Look at your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, sister, brother, kids, parents and colleagues. You’ll feel so much better and they’ll pick up on it and return it back to you.
15. Be accepting. Accept that not everyone is like you, has your ideals, dress sense, way of talking, etc. Accept people for who they are. By accepting them, you are giving them the priceless gift to be authentic in your company.
16. Before you go to sleep at night, take a few minutes to be grateful for the day you've had -- even if it’s been a rotten day. Not every day is perfect and when you do have those ‘perfect days’, then there is even more reason to be grateful!
17. When you wake up, set your intent for the day (i.e. say to yourself, “Today is going to be a great day, everything works well for me”). Be positive about the new day ahead of you.
18. Don’t hate Monday’s. What’s the point? You can’t stop Monday from happening, and if you follow the above (No. 17) you might just have the best Monday ever.
19. Stop worrying about lack of money. The more you worry, the more you're concentrating on lack, and therefore will experience more lack! Be grateful for every penny you earn that pays the bills. The feeling of gratitude will eventually replace the feeling of lack, allowing more money into your life.
20. Never say “it’s going to be one of those days.” Please do not say that, because believe me, then you will have ‘one of those days’!
21. Avoid negative people. And if you can’t, then don’t listen to them; and if you need to listen to them, then let their words flow off your back like a duck in water.
22. Don’t gossip. Gossip usually consists of negative talk about another person… again what you give out, you get back. Someone will gossip about you.
23. Look after your physical body. Treat it with respect and don’t abuse it. It is the perfect vehicle for you to experience this adventure called life in a human form.
24. Stop complaining about the weather. There is nothing you can do about rain. Look at it this way, when the skies are grey and it's raining, it’s watering the ground for the plants and flowers to bloom again in spring.
25. Forgive and let go. No matter what has happened in your past, don’t let your life be ruled by anger, hate, and vengeance. It poisons the system. I understand you can’t forget, but forgive -- it’s healthier and freeing.
26. Read, read, read, and read a little more. Especially books that inspire you and help you grow as an individual.
27. Never give up. When things get tough, know that you will survive and prosper. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel.
28. Embrace Change. Don’t be afraid of change, change is inevitable, nothing stays the same. If for some reason something changes for the worse, know that it won’t last forever; things will change for the good again. It’s all part of life.
29. Paint your own life canvas. Don’t let someone else paint your life canvas for you. Be the artist of your own life. Paint the picture you want your life to look like.
30. Live your life purpose. If you know what your life purpose is, don’t waste a single moment longer, live it and be happy and content now.
31. Have courage. Have the courage of your convictions. Don’t let another person tell you what you should be. If you want to do something that seems strange to others and you know it will work for you, then be courageous and do it!
May I take this opportunity to wish you a very happy, healthy, safe and prosperous 2017!
Become a blog contributor!Learn more!
These daily emails will remind you of your power and life’s magic, and they’re personalized with your dreams and goals! Plus, I’ll send you my 5-minute guided visualization. It’s free!
By completing this form, you are agreeing to receive email messages from TUT.
© 2017 TUT (The Universe Talks). All rights reserved.