RECEIVE FREE AIR FROM LOS ANGELES!!!
$100 SHIPBOARD CREDIT PER PERSON (FOR PASSENGERS 1 & 2 IN CABIN)!
- Hawaii gets more visitors in 10 days than Tahiti does in an entire year.
- It's common to put a tiare (Tahiti's national flower, a fragrant white blossom) behind one's ear - left side means you're taken, right means you're “looking.”
- Moorea is known as "The Island of Love," and Bora Bora as "The Romantic Island."
- Natives grow many crops in the fertile soil. Due to their diets of foods rich in fluoride, they have beautiful white teeth.
- Over half of the population is under the age of 20 years old.
- Tahiti and Her Islands cover over two million square miles of the South Pacific Ocean and is comprised of 118 islands.
- The beautiful black pearls, cherished by natives and visitors alike, are indigenous only in the Tuomotu Islands of French Polynesia.
- The letter "B" does not exist in the Tahitian language. Bora Bora is actually Pora Pora, meaning first born, but early visitors heard it as Bora Bora.
- The Pearl Museum on Tahiti is the only museum in the world devoted entirely to pearls.
- The traditional method of "stone fishing" is still performed for special festivals.
- The ultimate private island escape, Motu Tapu is the most photographed isle in the South Pacific.
- There are more hotel rooms in a typical Las Vegas hotel than on all 118 islands of French Polynesia.
- Those things that look like mail boxes outside the homes of Tahitian residents are not for mail, but for French bread delivery.
- Some of the world’s best snorkeling, scuba diving and surfing are found in Tahiti.
- Tahiti’s currency is the French Pacific Franc (CFP).
- French and Tahitian are the official languages, though English is widely spoken.
- Tahiti’s economy relies heavily on tourism, agricultural and ocean resources.
- Flight time to Tahiti is just seven and one-half hours from Los Angeles, non-stop.
- Tahiti is renowned for warm waters, white sand beaches, stunning turquoise lagoons, lush green hills and abundant flowering plants.
I'm thrilled to announce our return to the most beautiful island paradise in the world… TAHITI!! This is only the second time in our history of WOW Tours that we loved a place so much, we HAVE TO GO BACK!
James Mitchener once wrote, "Anyone who has ever been there wants to go back" Yup!! Our last trip to Tahiti inspired us so much, we couldn’t stop thinking about it! Please join us on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure aboard the luxurious Paul Gauguin CRUISELINE, as we explore the verdant peaks, crystalline waters, and pristine beaches of these magnificent volcanic islands.
Our WOW Tours are known for the fun and friendships that are made with scenic backdrops that are as spectacular as they are energy inducing. None of us self-proclaimed TUTTERS are into the idea of “group travel” – the whole notion speaks of compromise, routine, and boredom – hardly adjectives for the life adventurers that we are! Yet something magical happens when likeminded thinkers embark on these trips. As was recently shared on one of our trips, “I’ve done group travel before, when there were few alternatives, and while I enjoyed the people, the conversations could only go so far...” Whoa, this does NOT happen on our trips! Everyone is fully versed in spiritual thinking, personal responsibility, and creating our own realities! Dreams and challenges are shared, illumination is sparked, and lives are changed. On every trip we’ve ever taken, fast friends are made almost immediately, and kept long after we return home.
Travel, alone, is mind expanding and invigorating, but when you add to the mix fantastic itineraries, in exotic locales, great conversations, and super-cool people... NOTHING ELSE COMPARES! Obviously, I’ve been on every one of our WOW Tours, and they’ve quickly become the highlights of my year. And during each trip, I have this feeling, “YES!! This is it!! Life is so awesome!! I HAVE TO SPREAD THE WORD to all our fellow TUTTERS how truly awesome these adventures are!” But don’t just take my word for it, read the testimonials! Many of our TUTTERS have joined us on multiple trips! In fact, we are now seeing 10-20% WOW TOUR repeaters on our trips.
We work extremely hard at choosing the best locations on the planet, always in 4 or 5 star accommodations, at prices that approximate, or are less than, what they would be if you booked alone. We don’t host these trips for the small margins involved, we host them because they are life changers for all who participate. Group sizes typically range from 45-90 people, but there is no limit either way. Always, the right people show up for the right trip, and the quantities are always “perfect.”
But be warned, there is invariably sadness when it comes time to say our farewells. Happily, there are no goodbyes without reunions, no endings without beginnings, and Tahiti is calling us back!
See you on board, mate-y!
Yours in the adventure,
P.S. For history buffs, I highly recommend The Bounty Trilogy. This spellbinding, real-life tale will get you in the spirit, as well as blow your mind!
P.P.S. Come on, join us!! We’re talking about TAHITI!!!
GET TO KNOW EVERYONE BEFORE THE TRIP!
Meet who's going, get important updates, share travel tips.
Tahiti Cruise Facebook Group.
"When I booked the travel, I had no idea what to expect... Here I am one week after returning home, still profoundly experiencing my experience!"
We've discovered that one of the best things about these trips is the candidness and connection shared by the group. This is an opportunity for adventurers, like-minded thinkers from around the world, to join together and share the experience of a lifetime. The focus of these adventures is not on Mike, but rather on OURSELVES, our group dynamic, and the adventure at hand. For us, the most important thing is to achieve a sense of comfort from day one; to learn, explore, and discover together. Mike's casual, unplugged workshops will follow suit. We'll start by following a schedule, but if we get inspired or feel pulled in other directions, so be it! Here's some of what we have to look forward to together over the course of this great experience:
- FREE International air in Economy Class from Los Angeles!
- 7 nights on board the Paul Gauguin CRUISELINE!
- $100 onboard credit per person!! (To be used any way you wish -- at the world class spa, on-board gift shop, ship excursions, etc...)
- All meals and beverages including select wines, spirits, soft drinks, and bottled water (NO BAR BILL!!!)
- Complimentary 24-hour room service.
- Exploring Tahiti with Mike Dooley and fellow "TUTTERS" from all over the world.
- Ample Q&A time with Mike to address your specific needs, concerns, dreams, and challenges!
- Casual, unplugged workshops centered on self-discovery and manifesting change, designed to make this adventure a truly life-changing experience.
Please Note: Since this trip is a cruise, we will not be participating in a
Gifts from the Universe community outreach project.
“It was incredible to meet you all and share such an INCREDIBLE adventure. Such an incredible heart-opening and soul-awakening experience. Love you all. Thank you for the special way each and every one of you affected my life with love and possibilities.”
"Those who say that nice songs never last long obviously have not taken a TUT cruise and experienced the everlasting, ear deafening, heart pumping exhilaration of this life changing event!!!"
DAY 1/2: FRIDAY - SATURDAY, MARCH 8/9: LOS ANGELES/TAHITI
On Friday, you will depart Los Angeles for the exotic land of Tahiti and the Society Islands. Upon arrival on Saturday morning in Papeete you will enjoy a dayroom use at the Intercontinental Hotel until you embark the luxurious Paul Gauguin Ship which will be your home for the next seven nights. The Society Islands of Tahiti have something for every traveler - sugary white sand beaches, vibrant marine life, rugged mountains, and colorful history. Relax poolside, have some fun in the casino, and meet Mike Dooley, your Fellow Adventurers, and the TUT Team. Tonight we celebrate with a welcome cocktail party! Pre-departure checklist, packing tips, etc.
DAY 3: SUNDAY, MARCH 10: RAIATEA
Welcome to Raiatea, meaning "faraway heaven" and "sky with soft light"! First named Havai'i after the homeland of the ancient Polynesians. Raiatea is the most sacred island in the South Pacific and the second largest Tahitian isle, where the center of religion and culture over 1000 years ago still lends enchantment to ancient legends told to this day. The green-carpeted mountains include the celebrated Mt. Temehani, a sort of Polynesian Mt. Olympus. Enjoy the day exploring the island and if you would like, visit Taputapuatea, a national monument and the most important marae in the Society Islands. This evening we'll set sail for Motu Mahana!!!
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 4: MONDAY, MARCH 11: TAHA’A (MOTU MAHANA)/BORA BORA
This morning we'll arrive at the famous "vanilla" island of Taha'a. With the rich aroma of vanilla lingering heavily in the air, Taha'a offers a glimpse of the traditional, tranquil life of the Tahitians. The flower-shaped island's simple beauty is charmed by soft mountain shapes and surrounded by tiny motu with bright sand beaches. In the fertile valleys cutting within the island, local farmers grow watermelon, vanilla, and copra. The day will be spent exploring the island and enjoying a delicious barbeque lunch and Polynesian entertainment featuring strolling musicians and singers. Wooohoo! And later this evening we sail to Bora Bora!!
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 5/6: TUESDAY - WEDNESDAY, MARCH 12/13: BORA BORA
The next two days will be spent on the magical and romantic island of Bora Bora where the castle-like Mount Otemanu pierces the sky. Lush tropical slopes and valleys blossom with hibiscus and white palm-covered motu circle the illuminated lagoon like a delicate necklace. Perfect white-sand beaches give way to emerald waters where colored fish animate the coral gardens as they greet the giant manta rays. Bora Bora is the most beautiful island in the world. Pora Pora - the ancient name, meaning "first born," came from legends describing this as the first island to rise when Taaroa, the supreme god, fished it out of the waters after the mythical creation of Havai'i, now known as Raiatea. Although the first letter "B" does not exist in the Tahitian language, when Captain Cook first heard the name he mistook the softened sound of the Tahitian "P" for "B" and called the island Bola Bola. You may want to take an optional 4-wheel drive safari or a glass bottom boat excursion or just relax on the most beautiful beach in the world.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 7/8: THURSDAY - FRIDAY, MARCH 14/15: MOOREA
Arrive in Moorea which soars magically out of the ocean in an explosion of green velvet! A wide, shallow lagoon surrounds the island's vertical mountains where poetic threads of waterfalls tumble down fern-softened cliffs. Peaceful meadows flanked by pinnacles of green will fill your senses and renew your belief in the majesty of nature. Pastel-painted houses surrounded by gardens of hibiscus and birds of paradise circle the island in a fantasy of happy, yet simple villages. Enjoy these two days on the island exploring the local craft markets or taking an optional dolphin-watching expedition with a marine biologist. Friday evening we set sail for Papeete!
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 9: SATURDAY, MARCH 16: MOOREA
Our journey through the Society Islands comes to an end on this day as we arrive back in Papeete and make our way home. Anyone who’s interested may choose to take a post-extension to stay on the island of Bora Bora, Moorea, Tahiti, or visit the Island of Fiji. Just let Learning Through Travel know you’re interested in extending the trip and prolonging the adventure!
DAY 10: SUNDAY, MARCH 17: LOS ANGELES
Arrive in Los Angeles this morning and make your way back home to your friends and family who await. Remember, there are no goodbyes without reunions and no endings without beginnings. This adventure is just the start of the rest of your amazing life!
The m/s Paul Gauguin was designed specifically to sail the shallow seas of Tahiti and French Polynesia, visiting small ports that larger ships can't reach and effortlessly blending into the stunning natural beauty of the South Seas. She offers an extension of the informal, relaxing environment of the islands, coupled with five-star service, comfort, and luxury. Spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, a choice of three open-seating dining venues, and an extensive spa are among her luxurious attributes. The atmosphere aboard the ship radiates warmth, informality, and Polynesian flair. If you book your cruise now, you'll be sailing aboard The Gauguin at her finest, having recently completed a multimillion-dollar renovation.
While the topics of conversation are at times unpredictable and dependent upon those traveling with us, Mike will kick off his part of the program by drawing from his current World Tour III material, Playing the Matrix. Topics will likely include:
- Lessons on how to become unstuck - socially, romantically, and at work.
- Tips for thriving in spite of global economic conditions, creating opportunity out of chaos, and living during the most exciting time to be alive in recorded history.
- Re-discovering your passions, achieving clarity, and becoming enthused again - no matter what you've been through.
- Learning to grasp your phenomenal, supernatural powers and understanding exactly how to use them, as "the eyes and the ears" of the divine.
- Learning how to work around invisible limiting beliefs, without ever having to discover what they are.
- Learning how to take action in the direction of your dreams while not messing with the "cursed hows."
- Ample Q&A time to address your specific needs, concerns, dreams, and challenges!
Andy, Mike’s brother, a Law of Attraction expert, spiritual comedian, and life coach will be there with us throughout the adventure and, time permitting, will host several optional talks, including morning “Body and Soul Wake-up Sessions” to set the tone for most days! Andy is also a life coach and he’ll be offering free one-on-one talks, as will Mike!
For more on Andy, and his current touring material, “Vibration Activation,” visit his website here: www.andydooley.com.
Tahiti Cruise Rates:
Receive FREE AIR from Los Angeles!!!!!! $100 Per Person On Board Ship Credit (for passengers 1 & 2 in cabin, does not apply for 3 passenger cabins). 5% Discount on Cruise Fare for Paul Gauguin past passengers who have sailed in 2010, 2011, and 2012! Twin and single cabin accommodations are limited.
|Category F - Twin/Double Porthole Cabin||$5079.00 per person|
|Category F - Single Porthole Cabin||$6429.00 per person|
|Category E - Window Twin/Double Cabin||$5299.00 per person|
|Category E - Window Single Cabin||$6659.00 per person|
|Category E - 3rd Person in Cabin*||$4395.00 per person|
|Category D - Balcony Twin/Double Cabin||$6119.00 per person|
|Category D - Balcony Single Cabin||$9889.00 per person|
|Category D - 3rd Person in Cabin*||$4945.00 per person|
|Category C - Balcony Twin/Double Cabin||$6249.00 per person|
|Category C - Balcony Single Cabin||$10,159.00 per person|
|Category C - 3rd Person in Cabin*||$5035.00 per person|
|Category B - Veranda Balcony Twin/Double Cabin||$7059.00 per person|
|Category B - Veranda Balcony Single Cabin||$11,779.00 per person|
|Category B - Veranda Balcony 3rd Person in Cabin*||$5575.00 per person|
|Category A - Balcony Twin/Double Cabin||$8139.00 per person|
|Category A - Balcony Single Cabin||$13,949.00 per person|
|Category A - 3rd Person in Cabin*||$6885.00 per person|
|Category GS/Grand Suite - Twin/Double Cabin||$9849.00 per person|
|Category GS/Grand Suite - Single Cabin||$17,359.00 per person|
|Category GS/Grand Suite - 3rd Person in Cabin*||$8025.00 per person|
* Please Note 3rd Person Rates are ONLY Applicable to Family and Friends Registering and Traveling Together. LTT/TUT will not be responsible for finding 3rd Person Share Accommodations.
Want a roomate?Learning Through Travel will help match you up with a fellow Adventurer! E-mail for more information!
- The entire TUT experience - Casual, unplugged talks with Mike Dooley, TUT onboard and land activities - including our infamous cocktail party, meditations, dance parties, and oh so much more!
- International economy airfare from LA!
- 7 nights’ accommodation on board the Paul Gauguin Cruiseline.
- All onboard gratuities.
- All meals and beverages including select wines, spirits, soft drinks, bottled water and hot beverages (NO BAR BILL!!!).
- Complimentary 24-hour room service, refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- Complimentary use of the exclusive, private white sand beach in Bora Bora with bar service, volleyball, and out of this world snorkeling.
- Complimentary day on the private islet, Motu Mahana-off the coast of Taha'a featuring snorkeling, watersports, barbecue with full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality.
- Arrival and departure transfers.
Rates Do Not Include:
- Sightseeing, items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, port transfers, internet services, insurance, etc. U.S. Departure Taxes and fees, domestic air within the U.S., passport fees.
Travel InsuranceWe strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance* before any TUT trip! Travel insurance offers travelers coverage for unforeseen problems, from a cancelled flight to a serious illness—or in rare cases, even an act of terrorism or the financial default of a travel supplier. If you miss a travel connection, even for reasons beyond your control, you are NOT necessarily protected from financial loss unless you have travel insurance. For example, if you encounter mechanical problems, flight delays, or inclement weather that causes you to miss connections, the airline carrier might re-book you, although in many cases (such as bad weather) it is NOT guaranteed (in which case you may either have to purchase an entirely new roundtrip ticket or forego the entire prepaid trip without any reimbursement). Travel insurance can cover new flights or provide trip cancellation coverage (for a covered loss), as well as emergency medical expenses and medical transportation. Travel insurance also provides 24-hour "911" emergency travel agency-type service, in case a traveler has to change a flight or a hotel room, in addition to assistance with emergency cash transfers, lost baggage, and pre-trip consultation services (travel advisories, passport requirements, inoculation information, etc.).
* Travel Guard insurance is only available to US and Canadian residents at this time. If you live elsewhere, pls check for such coverage within your home country from independent providers.
Frequently Asked Questions about Travel Insurance
BEEN ON A WOW TOUR WITH US BEFORE?Repeat TUT travelers who have attended a previous "Playing the Matrix" Wonders of the World Tour save $200 off the workshop fee. Just let Learning Through Travel know!
Please note this trip has limited availability and reservations will be held on a first come basis.
2) Fill out & Sign the Reservation Form
3) Fill out & Sign the Credit Card
4) Fill out & Sign the Risk Agreement Form
5) Submit your SIGNED TERMS & CONDITIONS, COMPLETED RESERVATION, CREDIT CARD, & RISK AGREEMENT AUTHORIZATION FORMS to Learning Through Travel by email, fax, or mail:
BY EMAIL: email@example.com
Learning Through Travel
2470 North Jerusalem Road, Suite 15
North Bellmore, NY 11710
HELPFUL INFORMATION: history, climate, clothing tips, recommended packing list,
QUESTIONS? Contact Learning Through Travel at 1-866-853-2711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: If you do not sign up directly through our travel agent, Learning Through Travel, you cannot be considered part of the TUT group and take part in the TUT activities. Sorry!
Photos courtesy of Paul Gauguin.